
It has been a crazy week.
No.
Maybe not physically but it's like tornado inside.
Say hi to my newly-born word.
Emoism.
Haa..guess what, after staring at my screen to think of how to sort out my thoughts for like 5minutes?? I ended up realising my introduction's somewhat cool weh. ;P
okaay. I am being weird. Real weird. Don't shoot me that *ceh~* look. I just can't help it.
It's been a weird weird week.
Randommoodswings.chasingtimelikemad.slavinghardtosettleleoVdaysales.
Decipheringyourmind.Bombardedbycrazilyplungingexamresults.Lubricatingtensions.
Overcomingnumbnessofbrain.Survivingsuperlackofsleep.Sufferingtiredandpainlimbs.
baaahhh!!~ theere they're ouutt..
phew~ sorry peeps, strain your eyes a BIT if you're interested xP
oohh i almost let the most important one out..
REALISING THAT IT'S FEBRUARY ALREADY??!!!
which is synonym to..
SPM is 9 months awaay??!
wth 9 is like so small a number
O.0!!
tension tension weh. >.<
okaay the good news is CNY is just 1 week awaayyYAY!!
Can't wait to wear my new clothes ;P and eat tonnes of nice nice fooooddd..
Now this is tempting me even more..but i still gotta get past the 4x400m competition next week.
Torturous. How on earth am i going to run against zahra and those gilely fast gals without Raja Nurliyana in our team??!! gosh gosh fainting anytime soon. >.<
Okie it's late and need to get my heavy body back in school tomorrow..for gotong royong!! =..=
painting fiesta!~ I'd at least try to enjoy it. =.=
Cheers peeps!!
signing off.
youshowmemiracle
justwhenitsneeded

