Its the END of another fiscal year AGAIN...
I couldn't believe it was over already,
SO FAST!! or because i am too slow to notice?? >.<
Have to say GOODBYE-S to all my beloved seniors..
Have to flip over a new page where there's no one else to guide me through..
Have to shoulder the responsibilities that i am not used to..
Have to face the FACT that the show is on US now..
I am not REALLY prepared for this. I am LOST. INTIMIDATED.
the stage is there, the lights are on; I took on the challenges and there I'll stand.
It's LEARNING. a journey to GROWing up..
Take my hands and STAND BY ME..
Let's do it TOGETHER!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Take my hands and STAND BY ME..
Let's do it TOGETHER!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Had the most AWESOME year....
most EXCITING saturday....
most EMOTIONAL moments....
Prefects..LEO..My babay besties...buddies..
There's just too much to miss...
too much to lose...
Prefect buddies!!! coolest batch ever!!
GIRLS POWER!~~
LEO HAUNTED HOUSE..THRILLED!!
LEO family..ah ma,sam,ah pa,uncle,n everyone!!
Samantha the ever-bubbly gal..XOXO
best pal--jun..Lions Anniversary..gud luck fishing!
They never fail to bring cheers~~
bestie MONKIE!!! XOXO
Let's stick together kay?? We'll fight it through..
I know it's a long post but certainly a memorable one..
most EXCITING saturday....
most EMOTIONAL moments....
Prefects..LEO..My babay besties...buddies..
There's just too much to miss...
too much to lose...
LEO HAUNTED HOUSE..THRILLED!!
LEO family..ah ma,sam,ah pa,uncle,n everyone!!
Samantha the ever-bubbly gal..XOXO
best pal--jun..Lions Anniversary..gud luck fishing!
They never fail to bring cheers~~
Let's stick together kay?? We'll fight it through..I know it's a long post but certainly a memorable one..
LOVE YOU GALS n GUYS !!

